- Competitive Salary Packaging ‘Salary Sacrifice’
- Base + Super + leave loading + RDO + 37.5 hours per week
- Full Time Perm Role in an organisation which looks after our employees but also the community
- Convenient South West location ‘Narellan ’ with parking on site
The ‘’ Macarthur Temporary Family Care Service’’ (MTFC) provides support and high quality care programmes for children and families. Additionally, the organisation provides respite care for children and adults with special needs arising out of physical and or intellectual disabilities.
Our programmes aim to achieve a high standard of care made possible by the nurturance and security of family life, our qualified staff as well as trained volunteers. Our service caters for families in the Camden, Campbelltown and Wollondilly local Government areas.
MTFC is looking for a highly motivated Planning and Resourcing Coordinator to join the Team.
This role works directly with families, clients and internal staff to offer opportunities for school holiday and after school activities which are recreational, social and leisure activities for children with disabilities within the community.
Key areas of responsibility are but are not limited to:
- Overall management of users and families who are assigned to the school holidays , kidz biz and kids club programmes
- Responsible for conducting individual service user requirements to establish the user’s needs and how this fits in with the funding arrangements of the programme.
- Developing individual care plans to ensure optimum service delivery
- Represent and Advocating for families and services users when required
- Continuous work on the promotion of MTFC and retention and growth of service user numbers.
- Complete ongoing case reviews of service users in conjunction with internal stake holders
- Develop and manage program budgets
To be successful in obtaining this role the following criteria will be assessed:
Solid previous experience with working with families in a similar capacity. Experience in working within the disability sector. Personally, you will be proactive and willing to meet individuals and families needs beyond expectations. You will be able to demonstrate an understanding of the funding of programs through (ADHC). Overall you will be an exceptional team player who is willing to think outside the square and be part of the company greater vision and growth strategy.
- Relevant education in welfare or disability sector will be highly regarded.
- Current NSW drivers license, Comprehensively Insured Vehicle and the ability to work permanently in Australia essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills is critical.
- The organisation plays a pivotal role in community engagement and requires staff to be actively involved in this. From time to time there are after hour functions and staff development days which are a requirement for staff to attend.
MTFC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Employment is subject to completing a successful working with children check as well as a national criminal history check.
How to Apply: Via ‘The Apply’ now facility below- submit your CV and Cover Letter addressing the criteria of the role attention to Human Resources. Please include two direct supervisor referees. Applications will close COB 15.07.13 www.mdtfc.org.au
Submit Your CV
[contact-form-7 id=”211″ title=”application_form_pv”]